Automake; no scripts after install (uclibc build SVN-20080603 )

Mwanguhya Daniel Murungi dmurungi at dicts.mak.ac.ug
Fri Jul 25 07:01:19 PDT 2008

The automake package  builds successfully but after doing a make install, only
the following binaries are installed; aclocal, aclocal-1.10, automake,
automake-1.10.

The following scripts ie  acinstall, compile, config.guess, config.sub,
depcomp, elisp-comp, gnupload, install-sh, mdate-sh, missing, mkinstalldirs
py-compile, symlink-tree and ylwrap exist  (under automake-1.10.1/lib ) but
are not installed.

I can copy the missing scripts to usr/bin but I wanted to find out why they
are not installed and if everyone is copying them manually

Daniel