North Atlantic Hardened Linux From Scratch Festival

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Thu Jul 10 17:16:57 PDT 2008

On Jul 10, 2008, at 5:00 PM, Robert Connolly wrote:
> I'm doing 2 nights in Reykjavík, 4 nights in Akureyri,

Akureyri should be picturesque. I've never been up that way, but I
have coworkers who are from that area.

> with stops at Geysir
> and Gullfoss,

Ah, the Golden Triangle tour. I've done it a couple of times. Try to
visit Thingvellir (the Valley of Parliament, former seat of the
world's oldest still-functioning parliamentary government) while
you're out there.

There's a food stand at Geysir. There's another at Gullfoss. If you
plan to eat while in that area, wait until you get to Gullfoss.

Chris Buxton
Professional Services
Men & Mice