SVN-20080118 broken

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Thu Jan 31 15:16:30 PST 2008

I didn't have that problem, using the glibc/kernel 2.6 version. I got
the expected indication that the binary was a dynamic shared object,
with no results for the TEXTREL test (as desired).

Chris Buxton
Professional Services
Men & Mice
Address: Noatun 17, IS-105, Reykjavik, Iceland
Phone:   +354 412 1500
Email:   cbuxton at menandmice.com
www.menandmice.com

Men & Mice
We bring control and flexibility to network management

This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential and
privileged information only intended for the person or entity to which
it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination,
distribution or copy of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by
reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and all its attachment.