gettext-libintl install step error

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Thu Jan 17 15:07:19 PST 2008

Well, that sounds good, but I'm afraid the details are a bit beyond me.

Chris Buxton
Professional Services
Men & Mice
Address: Noatun 17, IS-105, Reykjavik, Iceland
Phone:   +354 412 1500
Email:   cbuxton at menandmice.com
www.menandmice.com

Men & Mice
We bring control and flexibility to network management

This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential and privileged information only intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copy of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and all its attachment.