AW: AW: network problems

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Wed Feb 6 09:59:05 PST 2008

Marty,

Thanks for the info. With iproute2 version 2.6.19, I don't get any
"RTNetlink ..." errors with this kernel, so again, it seems to me like
the versions are meant to be kept in sync.

However, if I can get /dev/{e,f}random with a later kernel, plus
grsec, pax, etc., I'm all for it. Can you confirm that you have the
frandom patch working with the later kernel?

Chris Buxton
Professional Services
Men & Mice
Address: Noatun 17, IS-105, Reykjavik, Iceland
Phone:   +354 412 1500
Email:   cbuxton at menandmice.com
www.menandmice.com

Men & Mice
We bring control and flexibility to network management

This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential and
privileged information only intended for the person or entity to which
it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination,
distribution or copy of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by
reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and all its attachment.