AW: AW: network problems

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Mon Feb 4 15:54:28 PST 2008

Are you able to get the {e,f}random devices working with that version?
I've been afraid to change to a later kernel for fear of losing that
feature.

I had not noticed before that the IPRoute2 version number is similar
to the kernel version number. Is there significance to this?

Chris Buxton
Professional Services
Men & Mice
Address: Noatun 17, IS-105, Reykjavik, Iceland
Phone:   +354 412 1500
Email:   cbuxton at menandmice.com
www.menandmice.com

Men & Mice
We bring control and flexibility to network management

This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential and
privileged information only intended for the person or entity to which
it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination,
distribution or copy of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by
reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and all its attachment.