Backspace and german umlauts (SVN 20080603)

Joerg lfs at opascc.de
Mon Aug 18 02:34:00 PDT 2008

Hi there again,

please, could just someone try out if the umlaut / backspace issue is
reproducible on another system.

Therefore use an empty command line on the console, enter 0252 with
ALT-pressed on the NUMPAD (NUMLOCK active). When you see the umlaut hit
backspace a few times and probably you can see that more chars are deleted
than were entered.

Thanks and greetings
-Jörg