North Atlantic Hardened Linux From Scratch Festival

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Aug 7 19:28:36 PDT 2008

The North Atlantic Hardened Linux From Scratch Festival was a flop. I looked
everywhere for any of you, and found none. I looked in Dorval airport, the
lava fields around Keflavík, Reykjavík city's harbor, museums, and bars (all
night), Geysir, Gullfoss waterfall, Akureyri city, Krafla mountain, Dettifoss
and Skógafoss waterfall, Hljóðaklettar whispering cliffs, Aldeyjarfoss
waterfall, a beautiful 55km death march through Landmannalaugar camp site,
Hrafntinnusker hut, Lake Alftavatn hut, Hvanngil hut, Emstur hut, Þórsmörk (I
had a close look at the ground here), and Reykjavík city again. No Linux
Festivalers.

I put the good pictures at:
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~robert/iceland/2008/
but I'm not done yet (up to August 1).

I hope to return for Aurora Borealis and New Years, and next year for a 78km
death march.