bug? bash bug! bad patch

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 28 15:58:07 PDT 2007

I want to do the 0.2 book pretty much as the svn book is, minus the unutilized
glibc blowfish patch. But this Bash bug should be fixed before 0.2.

Also, I'm guessing it's the bash32-025 patch causing your bug, based on it's
description. So if you want, start with fixes-6 patch and apply bash32-025 in
reverse (patch -R), and work backwards. Then confirm by using the gnu.org
patches, and not the lfs patch, and report to gnu.org that you're using their
patches, not the lfs patch (they are the same, but they probably don't know
that).

robert