wrong md5sums in hlfs packages.ent

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 9 19:47:48 PDT 2007

CLFS shares HLFS Inetutils md5sum.
http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/inetutils/inetutils-1.5.tar.gz has your checksum.

I checked the difference, and it's 1.6MB of what looks like copyright, and
automake, updates.

As far as I knew ftp.gnu.org doesn't allow any file to be overwritten, or at
least they used to, so packagers were forced to make a new release like
Texinfo did with texinfo-4.9.

The difference is here:
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~robert/inetutils-1.5-v1_v2.diff.bz2

robert