Question Re: Embryo Toolchain

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Oct 6 21:20:37 PDT 2007

You should end up with gcc-4.1.2/ renamed to embryo-toolchain, and
embryo-toolchain/binutils-2.17 with symbolic links from the binutils-2.17/
directory going to ../

The GCC directory becomes the top of the source tree, and everything else is a
subdirectory.

That page says "Unpack both the binutils-2.17 and gcc-core-4.1.2 source
tarballs but do not change directory." before the first command.

robert