uClibc 2.6 book suggestion & typo

Kevin Day thekevinday at gmail.com
Sat May 19 16:01:15 PDT 2007

This is about Chapter 5, for the adjusting the toolchain
uclibc-2.6/chapter05/adjusting.html

I think you should also handle the case where the host is a uClibc
system as well,
change:
  gcc -dumpspecs | sed 's@/lib/ld-linux.so.2@/tools/lib/ld-uClibc.so.0 at g' \
    > `dirname $(gcc -print-libgcc-file-name)`/specs
to:
gcc -dumpspecs | sed -e 's@/lib/ld-linux.so.2@/tools/lib/ld-uClibc.so.0 at g' \
   -e 's@/lib/ld-uClibc.so.0@/tools/lib/ld-uClibc.so.0 at g'\
    > `dirname $(gcc -print-libgcc-file-name)`/specs

Or at least mention both cases separately.

And for the typo, I suspect that you missed one of the glibc -> uclibc
name changes.
In the third paragraph after the gcc specsfile change, there is
"include directory. As the rest of this chapter only requires the
headers from GCC and Glibc,"
I imagine it should be "GCC and uClibc" and not "GCC and Glibc".

--
Kevin Day