New book layout

Justin R. Knierim lfs at lfs-matrix.net
Sat May 5 16:37:06 PDT 2007

Robert Connolly wrote:
> Thanks much to Jan and Manuel for setting up javascript menu boxes so the
> 2.4-branch and trunk could be merged, in addition to making each feature
> optional.
I like it too, good work.  As the ftp maintainer, I haven't been able to
update the hlfs packages in a while because of having to manually update
it from the book and/or commit messages (which not all get through to
the list, etc).  Is there an possibility of a wget list to be generated,
preferably per book version or if needed, all packages in one list?
Then I can get the ftp repo scripts plugged into that and we can have
updated hlfs packages again.

Justin