AW: toolchain stuff

Michael Labuschke michael at labuschke.de
Fri Jun 8 00:16:41 PDT 2007

hi list,
i just finished building hlfs with glibc 2.6 and gcc 4.2.
work (means it did compile ;).

coreutils, tar, gzip needs to be patched because glibc 2.6 defines futimens
just like glib, but they are incompatible (as of now).

other than that... no problems so far.

greets (and keep up the good work !!)

michael