Toolchain build failures.

Charity charity at orlandotelco.net
Fri Jan 26 10:47:00 PST 2007

Off topic semantics. The current development version of the book says
that it's broken. It gives a link to an old (implied more stable, sorry
for the confusion) version of the book, but not even the link works.

I've tried SVN-20060510 I believe and didn't have any better luck with
that one. I was hoping the latest version would be closer to being able
to be compiled.