HLFS-uClibc without locales support

For Junk Mail junk_mail at irishbroadband.net
Fri Dec 21 02:14:33 PST 2007

On Tue, 2007-12-18 at 10:58 -0800, Chris Buxton wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to compile HLFS with uClibc and without locales support.
> But I cannot get the cocoon toolchain to compile.
>
> I've previously tried compiling with locales support, after working
> around the #include_next problem with stdio.h and its siblings.
> However, gettext refuses to compile later in chapter 5.

If you have a neat bodge for getting past the include problem, please
share it. I suspect it is being caused by the fixincludes script from
the embryo toolchain. Not running that brings me to ground on the cocoon
in libstdc++-v3/configure, when it can't find gettext.
--
For Junk Mail <junk_mail at irishbroadband.net>