HLFS 64bit again

Jaap Struyk japie at deserver.nl
Sat Dec 8 11:37:48 PST 2007

Jaap Struyk schreef:

>> OSS is not very descriptive. Can you name 1 OSS package that is worth
>> all your trouble?

I forgot to mention that on 32bit pax implements nx and therefore giving
overhead while on 64bit it takes advantage of the nx function on the
(amd) cpu.

But to be honest, I really begin to wonder or it's worth all the
trouble... (I will try again one more time using plain hlfs, no clfs
patches but will start using CFLAGS containing at least -m64 and maybe
-march=athlon64, if that still fails I follow your advise...)
--
Groetjes Japie