Return to project.

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Aug 31 18:43:48 PDT 2007

glibc_2.5-11.diff.gz

It includes a branch update patch, so I think it's equivalent to 2.5.1. Look
in debian/patches/any/

The local-linuxthreads-semaphore_h.diff is easier to do with a 'mv' command
than a patch. The local-linuxthreads-tst-sighandler.diff patch drops a couple
tests, so I'd assume Debian is running the linuxthreads test suite.

There may be other patches named differently.

Ubuntu has linuxthreads patches for glibc-2.6 too. See glibc_2.6-2ubuntu2.diff
(or newer version).

robert