Return to project.

Robert Baker bobb at netslyder.net
Fri Aug 31 18:10:30 PDT 2007

Well going back that far shouldn't be necesary unless there are major issues with glibc-2.5 it has linuxthreads, and it does compile. I would need to continue with the build to ensure its stable.

I came across mentions of debian's patches, but have not located the patches yet. I will have dig for em, but they should be in the normal places. I just hadn't looked hard yet. Thought I would ask on the list to see if I was missing something first. I will check the apt repo's and get back to list on that.