stray references

goodoldmarty at gmail.com goodoldmarty at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 03:46:44 PDT 2007

> There are three patches on the GCC bugzilla page. I don't know if they work.
> The bug is marked as 'suspended'. It looks like there's debate on whether
> this is a GCC bug or Libtool bug.

Really good reading Robert; that complaint has been around a while. I
hadn't considered the implications of using a network mount for the
build dir.
I would stay away from those mentioned patches for now. This is NOT a
LFS/HLFS problem!!! Lets not break the build over this.
Currently I am testing by passing 'libtool' some obscure flags early-on
in config to eliminate the duplicates, and the build references. In the
meantime, my last build is running fine and that is a really good thing.
THANKS!
Marty B
--

|\  /|  Visit http://www.goodoldmarty.com today!