stray references

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 27 06:26:58 PDT 2007

I don't have any -I's when building pcre. The pcre source has no directories,
so headers are included with ""'s, instead of <>'s, and no -I's are needed. I
do get -L...butterfly-build... though, when linking.

I'm pretty sure I followed the book with this hlfs toolchain. I'll try to
figure out how to get the -L...butterfly-build... lines out of the .la files
before they're installed, but I'm not getting the -I's.

robert