HLFS SVN 20070708 Chapter 6.10.1 Glibc Build

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Aug 11 00:18:11 PDT 2007

I got to the kernel, in chap7, and built it. I skipped Shadow-utils, because I
want to downgrade to 4.0.4.1, and I'm not sure that lfs-bootscripts-3.2.2
works with the newest Udev, or with me removing the Hotplug package (use the
version in LFS-svn if the boot fails). Other than that the glibc/linux26 book
works.

I changed more than what's in the changelog, but non-listed changes are
usually text changes... not command/package changes.