HLFS-Testing status

Robert Baker bobb at netslyder.net
Mon Sep 25 06:23:47 PDT 2006

Ok, I ended up falling short of my goal of delivering my edited book
this weekend. This is mostly due to the kernel maintainers
recommendation that GCC-2.95.3 be used to compile the kernel to ensure
kernel stability. Beyond that I still have to remove the udev
instructions, back port a few of the init scripts, and replace
module-init-tools with modutils. After all of those items are in place
it looks like I should have a good start. I hope to get a good several
hours to work on this tonight.

Can anyone see anything I may have overlooked?

Robert Baker
---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses courtesy of Netslyder, Inc.(http://www.netslyder.net)]