embryo toolchain crti.o problem

Kevin Day thekevinday at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 20:17:36 PDT 2006

So I started to try and build using the new embryo method.

And yet, I cannot figure ot what I am doing wrong, differently, or why
the file is not being found.

In an attempt to find the problem, I tried manipulated the
instructions in different ways and still ended up back at this
problem.

I get something like the following:
embryo/./gcc/collect-ld: crti.o: No such file: No such file or directory

I cannot for the life of me figure out why crti.o is not being found.
I have confirmed that they exist on my host system. (as it should)

--
Kevin Day