cryptodev

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 18 21:17:44 PDT 2006

I'm considering adding an HLFS/scripts, or maybe HLFS/extra, directory to svn,
but I'm not sure the consequences of that (I'm not aware of how mirrors would
deal with it). A core-system testsuite more comprehensive than paxtest is on
my todo list, and it would belong in a trunk subdir (like LFS does with
bootscripts). It's nice to have svn/cvs record keeping of changes. I'm
planning to bug a friend to setup an svn server for me for some small
projects, like npatch (which may be renamed to SuperPatch, or Patch-utils, w/
tar-1.15 style automated (de)compression detection and armored
gpg/openssl/hash support options in patch(1) and diff(1)), standalone
libarc4random, BusyZip (gzip/bzip2/lzma from BusyBox with shared
zlib/libbz2/liblzma support), and who knows what else. Perhaps this md5sum
script can go on that server too.

robert