uClibc patches

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Sep 8 16:37:10 PDT 2006

In general you can look in here:
http://www.uclibc.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/buildroot/toolchain/

unless its in the NEO patches. I think the only one really different from
uclibc.org's patches is the gcc-uClibc_conf patch, because the ld.so location
is configured from the gcc-specs patch. The gcc index_macro and fix_fastmath
patches are intended for uClibc. Use the Binutils patches from uclibc.org.
Between myself and Kevin Day (I think), it looks like everything except SSP
works. With SSP disabled you can use either 0.9.28 or a snapshot with
gcc-4.1.1... although I'm not sure what -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 will do to
0.9.28.

robert