uClibc patches

Christophe CACHAT christophe.cachat at fr-software.com
Fri Sep 8 13:48:26 PDT 2006

Hello,

I recently switched from the glibc to the uClibc version of HLFS mainly for size requirements. I am using an up-to-date SVN version (20060907) and since a few days I can't find the uClibc-specific patches referenced in section 4.3 (i.e. when you moved away from 0.9.28 I guess). I used to look into NEO archive in ~robert directory but nothing came after 20060815 :'(

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/patches/hlfs/svn/copyerrs tells me that automated processes can't find them either and following the links in the online version of HLFS book end up in a "Page not found".

Is there a repository I can look into, or are they embedded somewhere in a SVN repository along with other sources. I did look into mailing lists archives but couldn't find anything else than the NEO archive.

Hope you will help me to re-enjoy the uClibc side of HLFS now that I am addicted to the quality of that distribution: a great piece of work.

Thanks,

Christophe.

--
French Riviera Software