HLFS and iptables policy match support

Robert Baker bobb at netslyder.net
Fri Jun 30 07:40:55 PDT 2006

Just to clarify my recent findings. I was able to compile iptables-1.3.5
without using a KERNEL_DIR=... This yeilded an iptables with policy
match support no problems. I have not had opportunity to actually do any
testing with this setup but firewall rules do seem to load properly.

I have also scince switched to linux-2.6.16.19 with the fat random
patch  posted on the list by Robert Connolly, and the prerelease
grsecurity-2.1.9-2.6.16.19-200606041421.patch. I did this to gain
support for policy match without using dated patch-o-matic patches. So
far so good.
---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses courtesy of Netslyder, Inc.(http://www.netslyder.net)]