linux-headers 2.6.16.20

Kevin Day drealin01 at cox.net
Fri Jun 16 11:06:51 PDT 2006

I wouldn't so much as call it mine, as there are so few changes.
But it is slightly different from the true kernel headers (user space
fixes only), and almost nothing like the linux-libc-headers that have
been used in the past.
I have only tested these on i386/i686 machines as that is all I have..

P.S. My e-mail provider is still giving me problems. which happens to
be why my previous post in response to robert's gcc-4.1 troubles.
I'll gladly accept a gmail invite and begin to move my accounts over
there and altogether remove all these problems I have had when simply
trying to send mail..