kernel compile oddity.

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jun 13 19:49:44 PDT 2006

It looks like -fno-stack-protector-all isn't an option in gcc-4.1. Use
-fno-stack-protector instead. I guess this means we can't use
'-fstack-protector -fno-stack-protector-all', but that's no big loss. The
gcc-4.1 implementation has a few differences compared to IBM's. The "*" could
come out of the gcc specs, but for now it doesn't harm anything.

Thanks for reporting this, I didn't notice it.

robert