hlfs svn and jhalfs

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jul 27 14:35:29 PDT 2006

Robert,
   I think I am on the last changes to jhalfs so it will build your book.

   I have made it through embryo, glibc and 'adjusting' reports the
proper loader and path. The build of cocoon fails with the following
report (more info in config.log extract)  I know the book says it is
broken but it is broken at the cocoon toolchain build?

Configuring in i686-pc-linux-gnu/libstdc++-v3

..
..

checking whether the C compiler works... configure: error: cannot run C
compiled programs.
If you meant to cross compile, use `--host'.

G.