--with-pic

Sebastian Faulborn sfaulborn at web.de
Thu Jul 20 02:33:53 PDT 2006

I would be very interested in helping developing HLFS with
the new gcc/glibc.

Is there any way one could make the current status of development
known to everybody (ie. open up a development branch,
have a directory available for ftp with the current work/
instructions/patches, etc.).

Just following the mailing list makes it very hard to find out
what has already been found. One has to go through several
mailings to see how to do things and where there are still problems.

Just a suggestion. I could imagine a ftp directory similar to
http://www.grsecurity.net/~spender/ containing the current
joint efforts.

Sebastian Faulborn
Homepage: http://www.secure-slinux.org