[Slightly OT]Toolchain upgrades

Declan Moriarty junk_mail at iol.ie
Wed Jul 5 00:44:48 PDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-07-04 at 16:02 -0400, Robert Connolly wrote:
> I don't know I'm losing my mind, or if I entered the twilight zone. This is a
> draft I wrote but never sent.
>
> Also, have any of you ever seen this before:

Yes, I think we have. The archives are a better place to check.

The symptoms you describe above are a result of overwork, Robert ;-).
Might I suggest you give yourself a few easy days, and take your wife
out somewhere so she remembers who you are, watch a bit of world cup
with the kids, or whatever. We'll wait another week or two. As the
saying here is: "You'll be a long time dead". Enjoy life now.

The result is you'll be much sharper, and less effort will be expended.
Do the glibc side, and update everything as you go. Then come to uClibc.
--
        With Best Regards,

        Declan Moriarty.