trac Implementation

Bruce Dubbs bdubbs at swbell.net
Mon Jan 30 17:50:27 PST 2006

We have had a trac beta up now for a couple of weeks.  The time has now
come to implement it.  The plan is to use it as a substitute for
Bugzilla and ViewCVS as well as to implement the wiki.  The main web
site will remain unchanged.

To do this, we will need to disable adding new bugs and modifying
existing bugs on bugzilla, implement the new system, including importing
all data in the different repositories and then open up the trac ticket
system.  There is no need to interrupt svn or the message lists.

The timing of this is planned for the weekend of Feb 3-5 unless any
significant issues come up.

Please let us know if there are any show stoppers.

  -- Bruce