typo.. svn-20060122

Kevin Day drealin01 at cox.net
Mon Jan 23 17:07:10 PST 2006

> >    FYI... the uClibc version still dies on modules_install.
>
> Damn..........I was hoping to try the recent SVN changes in the hope this
> was fixed.
>
> I checked the grsecurity site for a patch for 2.6.15 - there's no sign of
> one and it sound like it'll be a while off :-(

there has been a war going on for some time about kernel versioning..as part of this war grsecurity has been considering certain kernels "stable" and only building for them.

Prior to that war, they generally took their time releasing.

Given what I've seen thusfar on their site, don't expect a patch until 2.6.17.  If there is to be one, then somebody else would have to rediff and release the patch for the 2.6.15 kernel.