HLFS-uClibc, module-init-tools is installing in /usr/local

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jan 17 21:39:00 PST 2006

I'm not reproducing it. When I follow the instructions in
chapter06/module-init-tools.html, it tries to install "lsmod" to "//bin".

Please also report any modifications of the instructions of the hlfs-book,
additional packages, and libc type and version.

Also, after running ./configure (and maybe make), run:

grep -m 1 -n "prefix =" Makefile

and check if "prefix = /".

robert