compiler skewed?

Kevin Day drealin01 at cox.net
Mon Jan 9 01:24:49 PST 2006

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 12:12:09 +0000
Declan Moriarty <junk_mail at iol.ie> wrote:

> Sorry for slow reply, only returning from a battle with death over
> some loathsome flu here. I'm on glibc these days. I started on
> uClibc, but couldn't get past gcc in Ch 6. - the one that really
> has to work. So I went with the ALFS profile, which was glibc.

Wow, you got me here then.  Well, it does sound like you somewhere at
least from you recent Xorg post.  Sorry I am behind as well, I will
make those X scripts as soon as I can and submit them. If I feel like
doing anything more advanced with them I may choose tcl over perl. (as
long as you have the default toolchain it should still work as tcl
comes with it, so there is no worries over whether or not tcl is
popular enough for such a script.)