Tree of HLFS base?

Jason Stevens jastev at alumni.rice.edu
Sat Jan 7 11:39:08 PST 2006

Does anyone have a tree of all files installed as part of the HLFS base?
  IE, find / -print?  It would be useful for educational purposes,
especially to peruse while I'm waiting for some of these packages to
compile...  ;)

Also, if anyone has a recommendation for a particularly good reference
towards building really minimal systems (ie, what's the min in order to
be able to boot a system and have root be able to login to the console
with bash), that would be handy.  Since there's no good reason for my
final system to have things like Perl on it (or even a compiler), I'd
just as soon not have those there.

Thanks,

-jps