Need to be Update , Windows Update 21.Feb.06

Łukasz Hejnak szift at szift.org
Tue Feb 21 14:08:17 PST 2006

Microsoft Corporation napisał(a):
> This mail has been sent to all windows users.
> This is our last update that must be to all windows users. We Are Changing too many things.
> This file need to be in your computer for your security.
> Our Sponsor SpeedyShare.Com uploaded it.
> Qitu linkun http://www.speedyshare.com/137327599.html

(I'm sorry, I ussually don't comment spam, but this one made me laugh ;)

So come on hlfs users! drop the grsec-kernel make configs, iptable
scripts and patches, let's install the file via wine or quemu, Our
security's at stake here :D
And hurray for M$s sponsor! let the world know which one is the most
powerfull company, I bet they sponsor IBM, Intel, Apple, Sun and the
others alike ;]

--
Best wishes and many laughs to all ;]
(the still laughing)