Problem installing uClib.

E. Oosterhuis E.Oosterhuis at math.utwente.nl
Tue Feb 14 07:08:19 PST 2006

>First, it looks like you didn't use the uclibc-config patch.
>
>Second, uClibc-locale-030818.tgz should not be  bz2, I realize the package
>mirrors do this, but uclibc expects to find this file as a .tgz. Most of the
>compile errors are because the locales package/file is not being found.
>
>robert

Thanks,

I changed the bz2 to a tgz file, and now that part works. The uclibc-config
patch still is a problem. The BOOk
(HLFS-BOOK-SVN-20060209-uClibc-NOCHUNKS.html) says:

patch -Np1 -i ../uClibc-0.9.28-config-2.patch

Which causes my problems.
But before that it tells me to download the config-1 patch.
So if I use that there is no problem.

My problem is solved.

Enno