GCC 4

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Feb 4 21:50:00 PST 2006

On Sat, Feb 04, 2006 at 07:30:56PM -0500, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:

> Ok, I can appreciate that. :) But what I'm really asking for is what
> exactly? What hardened code is missing in 4.0 that will appear in 4.1? A
> link would be appreciated if you have it.

Your comments can be taken with offense by a community who may see you
as not being up to speed and demanding instant answers. As with any of
the projects, a noted following of the specific project will gain you
credibility and flexibility in asking questions.

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hlfs