Problem with sysklogd-resolution

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Aug 30 15:16:25 PDT 2006

Hi. Sorry for the late reply. I think this is a fortify_source error, and it
also looks like sysklogd uses its own syslog/vsyslog functions instead of the
ones from libc. This isn't fixed in sysklogd-cvs. I want to check for
alternative ways to fix this error, but that patch works for the moment.
Thanks for investigating it.

robert