Broken links

Alex Merry alexander.merry at ccc.ox.ac.uk
Wed Aug 2 03:55:40 PDT 2006

I'm currently muddling my way through the HLFS book. I'll probably
suggest some changes/clarifications in wording at some point (I'm just
making notes as I go at the moment).

Two of the links are broken on the "All Needed Packages" page, however:

Linux-headers: I think there's an space at the beginning of the link,
which at least causes links to go for a file in a subfolder of the book.

Patch-2.5.9: This was mentioned on an email back in Sept 2004. It should
point to ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/diffutils/patch-2.5.9.tar.gz, rather
than to ftp.gnu.org.

Alex :-)

--
Pippin