chkdupexe: duplicate nologin

Warren Wilder wipwap19 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 7 02:44:26 PDT 2006

I ran chkdupexe to check on duplicate binaries on my system, and it
found a few things. Very handy script :-)
One of them is something that I feel isn't totally covered in the HLFS
book, namely; nologin.

I have two, one is from util-linux and installed in /sbin/nologin.
The other is from shadow and installed in /usr/sbin/nologin.

I am sure it is completely harmless to choose either, although
the util-linux one will display the text from a text file, while
the shadow version is always English.

Warren