cannot boot

David Ciecierski davidcie at klub.chip.pl
Sat Sep 3 16:54:39 PDT 2005

>> On my boxes I limit the console to only logging warnings or worse (if
>>my documentation is correct ;) with
>
> I was going to post the same thing, but he said it happens during boot,

Exactly... But during my latest kernel recompile (a few over last hour)
I've found the option: in grsec -> Kernel Auditing -> (Un)Mount logging
(GRKERNSEC_AUDIT_MOUNT). Quite straightforward really, just does what it
says ;-) Now I just need to get rid of "Time change logging" the next
time I recompile...

--
David Ciecierski

Hardened Linux From Scratch