shadow-4.0.13-crypt_blowfish-1.patch

Kevin Day msu-kday at student.mcneese.edu
Thu Oct 27 11:59:25 PDT 2005

>  Sorry if I was supposed to go through some patch certification channel or
something official like that, but I got carried away.  Have at.

I have been wondering the same thing myself..

Anyway, is there anything else that need be done after this is installed.
According to the hint, multiple formats are supported, including Md5.  Do you
know of anyway to maintain who gets what and how?  (I am assuming blowfish gets
applied into /etc/shadow passwords by default)