SUGGEST: Linux-PAM-0.8.0 patch

Kevin Day msu-kday at student.mcneese.edu
Mon Oct 10 22:03:09 PDT 2005

Just like shadow, Linux-PAM also uses NIS.  This adds #ifdef USE_NIS to all
parts that fail to compile when under uClibc.

I can finally use PAM inside of shadow!  (I had previously and knowingly made
some dirty & dangerous simple hacks that caused problems, but this has been
tested to work smoothly, especially being based of the shadow patch done by the
LFS team)

Only thing missing are the headers to the patches.
In addition, shadow-4.0.13 came out today!  Heres a freshly diffed patch
against the new version as well as the Linux-PAM-0.80 patch