virtual memory exhausted (uclibc and linux-2.6.14)

George B cdnknight at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 12:10:22 PST 2005

   I ran into this before assumed the problem was on my end in my
scripts so I waited for the next svn release..    I just finished a
compile with  linux-2.6.14.3 and
grsecurity-2.1.7-2.6.14.3-200511261227.patch with the same results.

   Has anyone enabled all the test suites during a ch6 compile. I had
failures with coreutils,e2fsprogs,flex,gettext and tar. So far I have
tracked the tar failures to a difference in the text string being
returned on failures, the text <tar: > is absent .
(I have not included failure info at this time as I have not exhausted
all avenues yet)

  George.