Toolchain for current (unstable) book

mclinden at informed.net mclinden at informed.net
Mon Mar 7 10:26:52 PST 2005

> What book are you reading?

I just checked. The versions at Corvallis Oregon and Calgary Texas are NOT
in sync as of this morning. I downloaded the unchunked version from
Corvallis and it did not have the correct environment settings for
Chapter04 nor the installation of GLIBC in Chapter05. Since I first posted
this message, the Corvallis site now seems to be in sync. SVN 20050227
from Corvallis is also missing those sections.

Something is screwy, here, and it has resulted in 3 days being lost.

Sean