Shadow 2.0.9 (uClibc) - undefinded reference to 'innetgr' still in src/login_nopam.c

Joshua Murphy poisonbl at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 05:46:52 PDT 2005

On 6/22/05, Balazs Skerlecz <bskerlecz at gmail.com> wrote:
> so the innetgr problem still there.

though in a different file: login_nopam.c ...

> Moreover, there is another thing that's need to be patched...
>
> ../libmisc/libmisc.a(salt.o): In function `crypt_make_salt':
> /tools/shadow-4.0.9/libmisc/salt.c:38: undefined reference to `l64a'

Wiliam Harrington is seeing the same problems also, though in a
non-standard build, but he decided to downgrade to 2.0.7 to get around
it (his recent email to the list) ...

so, is anyone *not* seeing this? because i had done a few off things
last time i started the build (i.e. running from a modified Slack10
instead of LFS, botched perl too i think, not sure, i got mad and
didn't look into it much), got to here, and just assumed it was my
doing causing the problems, but since there's now 2 more people, i
just thought i might add in that "me too" line as well as bump this a
little.

--
Poison [BLX]
Joshua M. Murphy